Tuesday, March 30, 2010

coupon binder.

i spent the better part of yesterday early evening and after the kids went to bed organizing a coupon binder for myself. my dream is to take some pictures of it and explain how i will use it for you all, because (i don't know about you) i was being swallowed up by the clutter that loose coupons everywhere was creating. i had coupons here and there and in there and down there and over there and still at the computer. now, all my coupons are in one place, and the best part? it's now portable and highly organized. i have a spot for everything, and even more available spots for the things that i haven't even thought of. yay for organization!!

1 comment:

  1. I put my binder together about 5 or 6 months ago. It's THE BEST. I'm gonna spend today purging the old Qs from it. Yay for binders!

    ReplyDelete